Policies & Disclaimer
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
We takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Creativebites.info cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What we collect
We may collect the following information while submitting queries:
Country of residence, profession etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Booking for Workshops and Training Programs
Booking & registration for the Workshops and Training Programs can be made over the website, payment for the workshop can be made as directed by our administration manager
Course Schedule and Timings:
Our courses are conducted on Fridays / Saturdays.
Participants understand and agree that course timing and days can be changed due to schedule management, availability of venue and other reasons
Cancellation of booking & Refunds
In case you cancel your current booking, prior to the start of the program, Creative Bites shall postpone your booking to the next upcoming batch, and will offer you the next session based on availability of seats.
We postpone your booking to next upcoming session date only once upon cancellation (If such cancellation happen prior to start of the program)
In case, you cancel your course after attending few sessions of the program, no upcoming session shall be offered.
There is no refund of the fee in any case as we incur advance payments for space rentals, equipment rentals, technical and production assistance based on number of participants.
As we have limited seats, when a participant enroll for the course the seat is blocked on his/her name. Hence the seat is then reserved and not sold to anyone. Hence if the seat had not been taken by you as a candidate it would have been filled up by someone else. That's why there is no refund on cancellation as Creative Bites lost the opportunity to fill up the seat with other candidate.
Termination & Expelling of Students
Creative Bites has right to expel or cancel certification of any student during or post completion of the course if the student;
Causes any kind of disruption,
Demand of special treatment,
Causes discomfort to any other student / faculty,
Be disrespectful / disobedient to the faculty, sales team, management or student,
Remain absent for more than 2 session without advance notice or,
Is suspected to have any malafide intent to harm Creative Bites or its team
In any other way tries to prevent or disrupt the normal functioning of Creative Bites training workshops / sessions
Or for any other reason which can potentially disrupt the normal functioning of Creative Bites workshops or its business
No advance warning to this effect shall be given. The expelled student shall still be legally liable to pay the full course fee, as the seat was reserved for the student. Hence any balance fee payable to Creative Bites shall be required to be honored as promised.
If you have remained absent on the day of the workshop for any reasons, you may be provided with similar session in the next workshop based on availability at the discretion of the administration manager.
Videos, Photographs and other digital content
By enrolling for our courses, all the participants understand and agree that video footage and photographs (whether edited or non edited) taken during our courses & workshops are the property of Creative Bites and such videos and photographs may be used for publicity & marketing purpose over various public platforms
Showreel is a collection of all the video performances of our participants. It is availed to the participants to refer and revisit their performances. Provision of the edited show reel is complimentary and not mandatory. Creative Bites has provided Showreel to all its participants historically with very few exceptions due to technical & other issues. Production of the showreel takes anywhere between 5-10 week time period. On finalization the showreels are uploaded on the CreativeBites YouTube channel and the links of the same is shared with the actors to share the same with casting and production agencies.
As showreel is just complimentary, only the youtube link of the showreel is provided to participants and no original video file/(s) shall be shared.
Participants can freely share these showreels on any social media platform, through e-mail or embed the same on any digital platform or website with no additional cuts / edits.
Every workshop is covered by our photographers, by taking photos and videos which is used for marketing purposes. The stated photo or video coverage of the workshop shall not be stopped for any specific student's preference.
Short Film Program
1. This program is a group activity, its crucial for each participant to attend every single session as per the given schedule or revised schedule to perform as a team. In the event a participant is absent from the program for more than 6 hours, the participant can no longer continue the program as it will make it difficult for him or her to cope up with the program & performance requirement. Creative Bites has right to replace such participant with other experienced actor to ensure on time successful completion of the program without any impact on other group members and overall schedule. Creative Bites will offer another short film to the cancelled participant in the next program at its discretion based on availability. As highlighted its a group program, if any member / members of the group shows lack of interest, or is non responsive, frequent late comer, or showing lack of commitment, or has lack of interest in the process or frequently creating date issues sighting personal or professional reasons, or creating disharmony in the group, Creative Bites shall have right to replace such member from the group in the interest of all other passionate team members.
2. The short films produced during this program is to hone the acting talent of the actors. The movie shall also be uploaded on the YouTube Channel. The Short Film shall remain the property of Creative Bites. By enrolling in this short film course, students agree with all the terms and conditions. As each short film is for training purpose as well as for students to showcase their talent to casting agencies and public at large, all the the participant in the short film program agrees no to object to any screening and public display of the short film on any platform. As this is mainly a Acting Training Course, Creative Bites hold the right not release or showcase the film to public or festivals if the performance of the actors are not satisfactory. Creative Bites expects the short movie to generate as much as 20,000 or more views, but its not guaranteed. Participating in the film festivals is a complementary and completely at the discretion of director and producer of the movie. The participants are merely an actors in the film and has no other right to represent themselves as owners or in any other capacity.
3. Enough exposure & face time shall be granted to each participant during the final movie. Participants understand that huge cost & collective efforts are being invested to produce the short film, and any cancellation, willful neglect, disobedience, absence, creation of uncertainty, irresponsible behavior towards the program may lead to disruption of the whole movie shoot, affecting all the other participant and movie production as a whole. Creative Bites may have to incur additional cost due to such cancellation or disruption of the shoot by one participant. Creative Bites reserve the right to claim back all such additional cost (direct or indirect) from the participant causing the same.
4. The short film making is a group effort. If any actor creates a situation of uncertainty or non cooperation or uncalled for interference of any sort, creative bites reserve the right to remove such actor from the short film group, in the interest of the whole group. Such uncertainty pose the threat that such actor may or may not turn up for the shoot or create issues during the shoot of the movie, leading to cancellation of shoot and financial losses to creative bites, hence such removal is justified in such scenario. No refund or substituting sessions shall be offered to such participant.
5. As short film is a creatively challenging process, post shooting of the movie the final editing and post production can take anywhere between 2-4 month or more depending on the performances and complexities in post production.
6. Participants understand that the key purpose of the short film program is to undergo the whole film production process as an actor, hence every participant is expected to accept the role offered in the short film. The director tries to give enough exposure to each participant in the movie with respect to character, face time and variety of emotions to explore. No role, character or scene shall be customized for any participant.
7. Participants understand and agree that each short film shall accommodate 5-6 or more actor as required by the story.
8. The first three days (9 sessions of 2 hours each) will be to learn different basic techniques of Film Acting. Writer or director may need 1-2 weeks after these sessions to finalize the story & script based on personalities & acting caliber for the participants. The last three days (9 sessions of 2 hours each), shall be for rehearsals.
9. Post rehearsals Creative Bites may need few weeks to finalize the shooting location. Shooting shall be for minimum two or more days, 12 hours each day.
10. Participant understand and agree that the Director hold the right to replace any actor who has remained absent for the rehearsal sessions for more than 3 session (of 2 hours each) or creating disharmony, interfering directly or indirectly in the film making process or for non cooperation or creating uncertainty of any sort affecting the shoot of the movie.
11. As the short film course is highly in demand, student can not enroll for the short film course more than 2 times maximum, so as to also allow other students from different acting batches to be able to participate in the course.
11. The parents of the minors under the age of 18, by enrolling their kid to this program understand, agree and are responsible to comply with all the terms & conditions, and Policies & Disclaimer as stated here under.
12. Participants understand that as this is a creative process and making a short film is a gigantic task, the overall course could last much longer than earlier anticipated.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Creative Bites ( By ProBiz Capital FZ LLC) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.You must not:
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website;
2. Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
3. Show any material from the website in public;
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
7. Lastly the programs created under this website is unique and should not be copied to start or introduce a similar program
Some of the photographs and videos taken during the workshop shall be provided to clients for their own use, and the same shall be used over our public platforms for showcasing the particular workshop and for publicity purposes.
All the participants of our different courses understand and agree that video footage and photographs (whether edited or non edited) are the property of Creative Bites and such videos and photographs may be used for publicity & marketing purpose.
This disclaimer, together with our policies, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.